For our team in the UK we are looking to fill a fixed-term position until 31st December 2018 starting as soon as possible as
Reebok Retail Technical Representative (m/f) for the area UK and Ireland
You will work as an ambassador for our client Reebok within some of the top retailers in the UK and Ireland. Your main tasks will be to activate consumers and instructors through product try-ons. Furthermore, you will provide staff training on products and technologies, as well as consumer consultations at the point of Sale. Your base will be in London whilst the main part of the job takes place out in the field in the UK and Ireland.
- Work as a professional ambassador for our client Reebok and as a fitness expert at various retailers
- Activate consumers, instructors and store staff through product trials and events
- Provide consumer consultations at the Point of Sale (POS) for various regional retailers and ensure sell-out of fitness products
- Prepare and execute product training for retailers and sales staff
- Increase sell-out of fitness products by creating and executing challenges and incentives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Personal identification with the Reebok brand and their fitness products
- Basic sport-related product knowledge paired with a passion for fitness
- Experience in retail and with sport products
- Strong, well-developed communication skills
- Talent in building and maintaining relationships with a special emphasis on customer service
- Friendly, self-confident and ability to work independently
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
- University degree is a plus, but not a must; Ideally in sports management, sports science, sports economics, business administration etc.
- Willingness to travel and work evenings/weekends
- Driver’s License (European Category B) required
If you want to join an enthusiastic team and if you are passionate about sporting goods, we would gladly welcome your formal application. Please send your motivation letter, CV and references using our application tool below.
Phone: +49 (0) 9132 84 76448