For Copenhagen we are looking to fill a full-time position starting as soon as possible until 31st December 2019 as Retail Expert (m/f) for our adidas Coach Project.
You will work as an ambassador for our client adidas Running and football within some of the top retailers in Copenhagen. Your main tasks will be to activate communities through footwear try-ons and run clubs. Furthermore, you will provide staff training on products and technologies, as well as consumer consultations at the point of Sale. Your base will be in Copenhagen whilst the main part of the job takes place out in the field.
- Work as a representative for our client adidas as a football and running expert at various retailers
- Activate communities through product trials and run clubs
- Provide consumer consultations at the Point of Sale (POS) for various regional retailers and ensure sell-out of running and football footwear
- Prepare and execute product training for retailers and sales staff
- Increase sell-out of running and football products by creating and executing challenges and incentives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Degree in sports management, sports science, sports economics or comparable training as well as retail experience
- Basic sport-related product knowledge paired with a passion for running and football and the adidas brand
- Strong, well-developed communication skills and a talent in building and maintaining relationships with a special emphasis on customer service
- Good Danish and English language skills and a driver’s License (European Category B)
If you want to join an enthusiastic team and if you are passionate about sporting goods, we would gladly welcome your formal application in English. Please send your motivation letter, CV and references using our application tool.
POSITION: Retail Expert (m/f/d)
WORKING HOURS: full-time
START: as soon as possible
Phone: +49 (0) 9132 84 74660