For our team in Berlin we are looking to fill a fulltime position starting as soon as possible as Account Marketing Manager EMEA (m/f/d) for our adidas Originals Project.
- Develop and execute wholesale marketing strategies for EMEA specialty accounts Sneaker Channel for our client adidas Originals
- Define marketing strategy for all wholesale accounts and create and maintain a comprehensive marketing calendar with the goal of driving traffic and increasing KPIs
- Create and execute retail marketing initiatives that support sales, traffic and enhance brand image (i.e. window executions, email blasts, sales tools, in store events and regional activations)
- Foster relationships with internal and external business partners to provide opportunities for future marketing activations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College degree preferable in marketing & business and minimum of five years of marketing and retail floor experience, preferably within the fashion-/lifestyle industry
- Strong understanding of accounts and markets and how to apply relevant project management and budgeting techniques as well as experience in identifying retail needs
- Fluent in English, technical proficiency with MS Office applications
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities as well as strong relationship building skills
If you want to join an enthusiastic team and if you are passionate about streetstyle/sporting goods, we would gladly welcome your formal application in English. Please send your motivation letter, CV and references using our application tool.
POSITION: Account Marketing Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
WORKING HOURS: full-time
START: as soon as possible
Boni Alexandra Thies
Telefon: +49 (0) 9132 84 76448