For our team in London we are looking to fill a fulltime position starting as soon as possible as Accound Marketing Manager EMEA (m/f/d) for our adidas Originals Project.
- Develop and execute wholesale marketing strategies for EMEA specialty accounts Sneaker Channel for our client adidas Originals
- Define marketing strategy for all wholesale accounts and create and maintain a comprehensive marketing calendar with the goal of driving traffic and increasing KPIs
- Create and execute retail marketing initiatives that support sales, traffic and enhance brand image (i.e. window executions, email blasts, sales tools, in store events and regional activations)
- Foster relationships with internal and external business partners to provide opportunities for future marketing activations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- College degree preferable in marketing & business and minimum of five years of marketing and retail floor experience, preferably within the fashion-/lifestyle industry
- Strong understanding of accounts and markets and how to apply relevant project management and budgeting techniques as well as experience in identifying retail needs
- Fluent in English, technical proficiency with MS Office applications
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities as well as strong relationship building skills
If you want to join an enthusiastic team and if you are passionate about sporting goods, we would gladly welcome your formal application in English. Please send your motivation letter, CV and references using our application tool.
POSITION: Account Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
WORKING HOURS: full-time
START: as soon as possible
Boni Alexandra Thies
Phone: +49 (0) 9132 84 76448