For the Benelux we are looking to fill a full-time position until 31st December 2019 starting on January 1st, 2019 as Retail Expert (m/f) for our Reebok Coach Project. You will work as an ambassador for our client Reebok within some of the top retailers in the Benelux. Your main tasks will be to activate consumers and instructors through product try-ons. Furthermore, you will provide staff training on products and technologies, as well as consumer consultations at the point of Sale. The main part of the job takes place out in the field.
- Work as a representative for our client Reebok as a product expert at various retailers
- Activate consumers, instructors and store staff through product trials and events
- Provide consumer consultations at the Point of Sale (POS) for various regional retailers and ensure sell-out of fitness products
- Prepare and execute product training for retailers and sales staff
- Increase sell-out of fitness products by creating and executing challenges and incentives
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Degree in sports management, sports science, sports economics or comparable training as well as retail experience
- Basic sport-related product knowledge paired with a passion for fitness and the Reebok brand
- Strong, well-developed communication skills and a talent in building and maintaining relationships with a special emphasis on customer service
- Good Dutch and English language skills and a driver’s License (European Category B)
If you want to join an enthusiastic team and if you are passionate about sporting goods, we would gladly welcome your formal application in English. Please send your motivation letter, CV and references using our application tool.
POSITION: Retail Expert (m/f)
WORKING HOURS: full-time
START: as soon as possible
Phone: +49 (0) 9132 84 74660